Economic Relief for Businesses
March 18, 2020
Dear Blanchard Customer,
We’re in uncharted waters as we adjust our personal and business lives to reduce the spread of the virus. We’re doing the following to help you navigate your way through it:
- Our employees and business partners’ health are our primary focus so we will be keeping our people, visitors, and facilities clean and safe by following CDC guidelines
- We are open for business at all 11 branches to support you so you can work, pay your employees, and keep the economy going.
- If you have symptoms, please refrain from coming to our branches and use the tools below to transact with us to keep your business running:
- Order parts on-line 24/7 by going to http://www.cocoku.com/parts-home/parts-cat-com If you need assistance along the coast, call 803-673-6632. In the midlands or upstate, call 864-915-4303. We’ll hold your parts at the branch for pickup, ship them to you, or deliver them to one of our 50 drop boxes spread throughout the state during our nightly parts run. Find your closest drop box by going to http://www.cocoku.com/parts-home/dropboxes
- Blanchard Pay Portal self-service portal allows you to view and print your invoices & statements and pay your bills on-line. Access it by going to www.cocoku.com/gopaperless
- Until further notice, we are waiving credit card fees using the portal to make it easier for your employees working remotely. ACH payments are always no charge.
- If you need help, please call 866-313-0432 or email email@example.com
- ??My.Cat.Com allows you to manage maintenance, view fluid analysis, manage work orders, view warranty coverage, and manage rentals. You can also monitor hours, location, events, and fuel information on units subscribed to Cat Daily or VisionLink®. Visit http://www.cocoku.com/technology/my-cat-com to login or register.
- If you want to buy or rent machines or generators, call your sales rep, go to http://www.cocoku.com/, or call 844–BLANCHARD (844-252-6242) or 800–RENT–CAT (800-736-8228).
- If the wet spring and current business disruptions are putting a strain on your cash flow, use your Cat Commercial Card to get the following offers:
APPLY NOW Cat® is Here for You
We appreciate your partnership as we work through this together. Thank you for business and for what you and your families are doing to keep our people and communities safe.
Rozier Blanchard Boyd Blanchard